FREE ONLINE CALORIE JOURNAL - CALORIE JOURNAL
FREE ONLINE CALORIE JOURNAL - CALORIES IN CALIFORNIA ROLL WITH BROWN RICE
Free Online Calorie Journal
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- a periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
- A daily record of news and events of a personal nature; a diary
- A newspaper or magazine that deals with a particular subject or professional activity
- A logbook
- diary: a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- daybook: a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- In or into operation or existence
- While so connected or under computer control
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- Without cost or payment
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- With the sheets eased
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
Journals and notebooks
Journals are such an intrinsic element in my daily life that I could never pull them all into one spot for a photograph. I have more than I can count, these being just a few of the ones around my desk.
I use journals for my client work, each one assigned a journal that fits their theme or flavor. Inside them goes all of my ideas and observations, planning notes and conversations, color palettes, sketches and to do lists.
I am drawn to unusual, aesthetically pleasing journals but function almost always beats out form. Moleskines beat out spiral, spirals beat out generic, the things that are sacred go in leather.
You can never have too many notebooks, unless you don't use them...
My journals: Open
Here's each journal open to an example page. The pens that I prefer for each are a Pilot G-2 for the daily planner and a Rotring ArtPen (F) for the artjournal (even for writing. The ArtPen is a fountain pen with cartridge refills and it's a dream to sketch and write with. You can get nice varied lines with it, and the ink flows nicely.
goji berries and weight loss
low carb recipes for kids
1000 calories a day
raw food diet weight loss
low fat diet guide
low fat chicken tortilla soup
calorie carb and fat bible
isopure low carb protein
how many calories are in a grilled cheese
how to lose weight with food
Post a comment