COUNTING CALORIES : CALORIES
Counting Calories : Count Calories Or Carbs : Weight Loss Chart
- count: the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order; "the counting continued for several hours"
- (count) determine the number or amount of; "Can you count the books on your shelf?"; "Count your change"
- Taking account of when reaching a total; including
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
January 18, 2010
I count my calories and I keep track them on my iphone but I keep a journal of all the things I eat and how many calories they are. It makes my life easy.
Have a great week everyone!
these r the things we tk most of the weekends,,,bt we forget to count calories b4 eating..bt aftr eating we r like,"Oh!!we can never get slim!!!"
chinese weight loss products
baked chicken wing calories
calorie in dates
burn maximum calories
low fat green bean recipes
how to lose weight in 1 weeks
7 ways to lose weight
i need to lose weight now
weight loss and toning workouts
fat loss calorie
CALORIES BURNED BY ACTIVITY AND WEIGHT - CALORIES BURNED BY « HOME » DAILY WORKOUT TO LOSE WEIGHT : DAILY WORKOUT TO
Post a comment