CALORIES BURNED BY ACTIVITY AND WEIGHT - CALORIES BURNED BY
Calories burned by activity and weight - Low fat bernaise sauce - Calories burned bowling.
Calories Burned By Activity And Weight
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- The condition in which things are happening or being done
- any specific behavior; "they avoided all recreational activity"
- bodily process: an organic process that takes place in the body; "respiratory activity"
- Busy or vigorous action or movement
- A thing that a person or group does or has done
- action: the state of being active; "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action"
- Having been burned
- (of a taste) Like that of food that has been charred in cooking
- destroyed or badly damaged by fire; "a row of burned houses"; "a charred bit of burnt wood"; "a burned-over site in the forest"; "barricaded the street with burnt-out cars"
- ruined by overcooking; "she served us underdone bacon and burnt biscuits"
- (of sugar) Cooked or heated until caramelized
- The force exerted on the mass of a body by a gravitational field
- burden: weight down with a load
- slant: present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
- The quality of being heavy
- A body's relative mass or the quantity of matter contained by it, giving rise to a downward force; the heaviness of a person or thing
- the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009
•Competitive Campfire Mode lets two players play against each other
•Four workout modes including strength training, weight loss, intervals, and hill climb
•Use the Wii Balance board and features fun motion-based fitness activities such as ladder climb, rowing, and monkey bars
•Customize your character and input personal data to serve as a benchmark for measuring progress
•Unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian that provide guidance on: targeted training,maximizing your workout, gym alternatives, traveling workouts, snacking, eating out, food substitutions and cooking
Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum 2009 is the first game of its type to combine a celebrity fitness trainer with the Wii and innovative Wii Balance Board accessory to offer you a fun and entertaining way to get fit. Under Jillian’s expert guidance, you can pursue a focused workout that helps you reach your fitness goals through rigorous, branching exercise routines, and multiple difficulty levels that will get you in the best shape of your life! As a new recruit at Jillian’s boot camp, enroll in her unique training program and be challenged to an ever-changing series of workouts and fitness tests.
Choose your workout from four types:
Gear your workout to suit your goals when you choose either Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals, and Hill Climb modes. Set the intensity of your exercise routine to suit your pace: Light,Medium or Hard, then dictate workout length: 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes. Start each workout on the track by running down the Physical Training (PT) course of the training base in a series of judged challenges for up to 3 minutes. Motion-based fitness activities include: running obstacle courses, balance beam, hand car, rowing/paddling, crossing monkey bars, punching bags, and more.
Go Solo or Head-to-Head:
Choose your challenge from branching paths to dictate your own activity. Each challenge has three levels of difficulty, requiring progressively more motion and a harder workout (warm-up, target zone, cool-down, etc.) Competitive Campfire Mode lets two players race against each other through individual challenges or the entire PT course to see who can burn more calories.
Customize your character and input personal data to serve as a benchmark for measuring progress via the Statistics screen that includes: calories burned, weight, in game performance and more. Unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian that provide guidance on: targeted training,maximizing your workout, gym alternatives, traveling workouts, snacking, eating out, food substitutions, and cooking
[204.365] Paranormal Activity
Yep, I'm in my shower. No, I'm not nekkid. Pretty much SOOC minus some cropping.
Has anyone seen this movie? I just watched it like an hour ago. The movie overall wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be but the last 5 minutes were freaky yo. I'm glad I watched it during the afternoon and not like 1 in the morning, otherwise I'd be a little more freaked out. Ah well.
I'm off to some new years activities. Here's to you Flickr Peeps! it's been a great 2009, bring on the next decade!
No Winter Activity!
You definitely should not do any winter activity in your flat like running around or hunting cats...
You could stumble and crash against the hard-edged heater. Although it's christmas time, it won't be funny to see stars. And if you heard a cracking noise you might think: Shit, there's something fucked. Yes, you could break your nose so that you could not look through the view finder - AWFUL!
free low fat recipes
calories in a pretzel
1000 calorie meal plan
weight loss cutting calories
the average calorie intake per day
7 ways to lose weight
list of activities and calories burned
Post a comment