BURNING 500 CALORIES A DAY : CALORIES A DAY
Burning 500 Calories A Day : Group Weight Loss Chart : Dragonfire Chicken Calories.
Burning 500 Calories A Day
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- On fire
- Very keenly or deeply felt; intense
- burn: pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- Very hot or bright
- five hundred: the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- five hundred: denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
- The .500 S&W Magnum is a fifty caliber semi-rimmed handgun cartridge that was developed by Cor-Bon in partnership with the Smith & Wesson "X-Gun" engineering team for use in their X Frame Model 500 revolvers and introduced in February 2003 at the SHOT trade show.
- (of a person) Working during the day as opposed to at night
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance; "Mother's Day"
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not unusual"
- Carried out during the day as opposed to the evening or at night
One of the aquafit instructors at the pool I go to always talks about junk food while she does the class. She'll say things like, "Once this class is over, I can eat a huuuuge butter tart," or something similar. It doesn't really bother me in terms of the things I put into my own body, and I know I've definitely looked at food that way before, but these days I just like to be really strong and the association between exercise and food just isn't there for me as much anymore. The feeling after the workout is the reward for finishing it, I guess, although I do recognize that it's a lot easier to just not eat 500 calories than it is to burn it off via intentional exercise.
I love the definition of my arms when I'm lifting stuff (or, you know, just standing in front of the mirror flexing like a pro), and I like that I don't get short of breath when I'm walking uphill. I've gained 4-5 pounds back of the 30 I lost, and that's a tough pill to swallow, but I don't feel the same panic I would've felt about it six months ago. Not counting calories is better for me right now; I'll simply stuff myself full of vegetables and try to make good choices instead.
Watching movies on Netflix instead of prepping for the seminar that I have to lead next Wednesday. It's hard to be motivated to get things done on reading break, lemme tell ya.
Day 310 - 40 klms on the bike this afternoon
310 / 365 May 7, 2011
I live at Wynnum in bayside Brisbane, and after a full on morning of Ryan's football, then running rubbish to the dump, I got the crazy idea of riding from home, across the gateway bridge into the city, and back across the story bridge and home again. It was a testing ride with a few of the hills and riding on Kingsford smith drive and up Ann Streets was a mistake. Burnt 1,500 calories though, so I could enjoy the food and drinks that night!
I will modify the ride for the next time!
free weight loss graph
calories in vanilla frozen yogurt
calorie guide for food
ways to lose weight fast for free
how many calories in a handful of almonds
how to lose weight in less than a month
low calorie chicken pasta
low calorie sweet potato recipes
weight loss infomercial
calories in one slice pizza
Post a comment